1. Parents & Prospective Student Interview
An appointment will be arranged for parents and the prospective student for an interview.
For prospective students age two and under, parents will be asked about details provided in the application form. For prospective students age three and over, the students themselves will be verbally assessed on their abilities in understanding of what others say, self-expression, observation, and individual character.
For prospective students who are not fluent in English, the alternative languages to be used during the interview will be either Khmer or Japanese.
2. Submission of Application Form
All prospective students aged from 18 months to five years old need to complete and submit an Application Form. A copy of Application Form is available in an Information Package, which can be obtained by visiting CPBR or sent on e-mail/telephone request, and on the CPBR website.
The Principal of CPBR will issue an official Letter of Acceptance for those who are deemed eligible for CPBR enrollment. If an appropriate class is already full, the student will be placed on a waitlist. As soon as there is vacancy, the student will be offered enrollment according to the waitlist priority.
Upon the receipt of the Letter of Acceptance, a student who wishes to enroll CPBR must complete and submit an Application form, which will be attached to the Letter of Acceptance. Along with the Application form, the following materials must also be submitted one week prior to student attendance:
- A copy of student’s Birth Certificate
- A copy of Immunization Record
- 2 passport-size photographs of student, the parents/guardian, and emergency contact person
- A copy of Passport of the Student (If available)
- Family certificate (Cambodian Families Only)
- Other medical documents that are important to student’s health in case of emergency (if any)